People generally don’t pay attention to their feet irrespective of the humongous tasks they do every day. The irony is that people doesn’t know that their feet has 33 joints, 26 bones, numerous muscles and ligaments and tendons that takes the toll everyday whether an individual runs, walk or climb stairs. Not only this but feet bear the entire body weight from the moment an individual wakes up in the morning till he/she goes to sleep at night.
Despite so many tasks feet do every day people generally overlook the importance of taking care of them. Just like you take care of your face and other body parts your feet must be an integral part of your personal body grooming schedule. If you read some facts about your feet you will get to know that the sole of your feet has more sensitive nerve endings and sweat glands than any other part of your body. So you can get a hint why you must take care of your feet and why you should have a regimen which must include something to pamper and soothe your overworked and tired feet.
The basic purpose of footbath is not only to detoxify and clean your feet but it also provides mental benefits and relief from stress. When you pamper you feet with foot spa the benefits are not just limited to your feet but it benefits the entire body. Foot spa is a great way to improve your overall health and mental state if you include it in your daily routine. But the main question is that visiting spa everyday is not feasible and not to forget the hefty money you will have to shed out of your pocket every day and the time that will be consumed on daily basis is kind of demotivating even if an individual is keen to pamper his/her feet.
So what if you get a handy medium in the form of best foot spa for home so that you can pamper your feet everyday to energize your complete body. There are some really good foot spas for home available in market that can save you tons of money that you would have otherwise paid to salons and the time that would have been wasted in going back and forth. Here is a list of some verified foot massagers that you can choose to soothe your overworked feet.
- Ivation Foot Spa Massager: A multifunctional massaging foot spa for intense vibrating massages with oxygenating bubble action. It comes with LED display console and has automatic massage rollers, digital temperature control and 2 pedicure attachments.
- Conair Foot / Pedicure Spa with Vibration: This foot massager has toe touch control and has nodes on splash guard and base for extra massage action. It is available with different massage attachment.
- ArtNaturals Foot Spa Massager with Heat: This stylish foot spa is a mini-whirlpool to soothe your feet. It is ideal for runners, athletes and people who are on their feet all day. It has built in temperature control and can be used with oils and salts and come with different attachments.
- Kendal All-in-One Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heat (MS0810M): This high quality plastic made foot massager is an all rounder. Two massage rollers, speed heating, constant temperature control, high frequency vibration massage, secure multi-insulation protection are some of the features of this all-in-one foot massager.
- NURSAL All-in-One Foot Spa Bath Massager: The LED console helps you adjust your foot massage preference. This is built from superior quality plastic hence helps in maintaining constant temperature. The bubble massage feature and 11 mini multi-rollers make the massage more relaxing.